Service crew support by Nordic Air Filtration
Our factory trained field service crews are certified to perform complete filter change outs, Evaporative cooler media pad replacement and maintenance, Air Inlet House Inspections,System Component Replacements and more.
The primary tasks on a field inspection will be:
- To inspect / monitor the performance of your Gas Turbine Air Inlet System and to ensure that it is operating within required technical specifications.
- To make specific recommendations to improve the performance of your Gas Turbine Air Inlet System
- Complete Gas Turbine Air Inlet audit which will include:
- Filter element replacement with correct procedures, HSE Policy and Precautions to have leak-free (No - Bypass) installation.
- Check of self-cleaning pulse systems (Control Box), Nozzles, Manifolds, Splitters, Air Compressor, Compressed Air Pressure, Solenoid Valves and even Pulse Sequential Timers.
- Evaporative Cooler Media Pads replacement, Reservoir Water Quality assesment for optimum power gain.
- Complete check on the silencer duct & silencer baffles.
- Inspection of the transition duct and Bellows.
Nordic Air Filtration services preserve your equipment's health & performance at all times and includes:
- Full inspection and maintenance of Gas Turbine Air inlet system
- Air Quality Guarantee
- Gas Turbine Air inlet efficiency
- Inventory Management (filter & spares)
- Installation Supervision & Commisioning
- Equipment life assesments
- Health and Safety risk assesment
- Materials and design analysis
- Repair / Troubleshooting
- In situ or factory repair ot OEM standards
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis